Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Thing's I Miss

Ok even though I don't miss Minnesota's weather I do miss some things like... my friends
                                                      



                                                               
       Also i miss all the lakes that were so close to our house, so we got to swim everyday in the summer.
                                                                         
 
    Another thing I miss is getting to have cousins that lived in the same state as me.
                                            
                                                              
        I really miss Minnesota but I like it here in Nebraska to!                                                               

2 comments:

  1. You've adjusted very well, I am very proud of you!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay madi i can finally post comments!! I really miss you too! please send me the photo we took at your birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete