Friday, March 25, 2011

The motivating move

Well a little bit ago I moved away from my friends and was really scared about having to start all over and make new ones. I totally thought everyone one would be really mean and I wouldn't make any friends. Well I'm so glad I was wrong the people here are really nice and I've made quite a few friends. I guess I am thankful for the move. Not that I had to leave all my friends but that it made me be less shy and make new ones. So I'll thank my parents for allowing me to have that experience. Some of the of the things I love about Nebraska are one were close to stores and not 30 minutes away from them. Two I love being back in elementary school,I didnt realize how much I missed elementary. Also I love having a church close to me! Plus I love my house it's alot bigger than the last one and it has three bathrooms! Well that was my motivating move.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had that motivating move madi!! I really Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete