Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Goodbye Elementary

Well tomorrow's are last day of school and I got to say I'm really going to miss elementary. I'm going to miss being able to have like 30 to 40 minutes of recess, all the school parties we have, pajama day, and all the other fun days we got to have. Sure I'm gonna like to be able to go around the school without a teacher and have my own locker that will lock but still elementary's way better! I mean because when your going from the top of the school to the bottom it really stinks. It's like starting kindergarten all over again! You have to go to school with a bunch of big kids and you have no idea what to do or where you go for class. Also it dosen't help that they only give us like four minutes to get to each class. Well last I'm going to miss just having fun in class and not having to do anything some days. So i guess goodbye elementary, hello middle school.

1 comment:

  1. u have to say good bye again lol :) imiss you !!

    ReplyDelete